Riverside University Health System Medical Center is located in the City of Moreno Valley, centrally located and accessible for all areas of Riverside County.
Although the institution is over 100 years old, a new modern, seismically compliant building opened in March 1998. The Medical Center is a 520,000 square foot state-of-the-art tertiary care and level II adult and pediatric facility, licensed for a total of 439 beds. There are 362 licensed beds in the main acute-care hospital, and 77 licensed beds in a separate psychiatric facility. RCRMC has 12 operating rooms, a helipad located directly adjacent to the Trauma Center, and state-of-the-art digital radiology services, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT) and all single bed rooms. There are also adult, pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, a birthing center and complete pulmonary services including hyperbaric oxygen treatments. The award winning RUHS is well designed and equipped to provide the latest in health care through the 21st century and beyond.
A teaching hospital accredited by the Joint Commission, RUHS offers training programs for nursing students, medical residents, and allied health professionals attending Riverside Community College, Loma Linda University, Western College of Health Services, and other facilities.
RUHS has the capacity to manage 200,000 patient visits in specialty outpatient clinics; the Emergency Room/Trauma Unit has the capacity to manage 100,000 patient visits annually. Employees and staff are at approximately 2,100.
- Level II Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center
- 362 Single Patient Rooms (Hospital)
- 77 Licensed Beds (Inpatient Treatment Facility)
- 12 Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care Units (Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal)
- Pharmacy with Clinical Pharmacist on Site
- Complete Radiology Services including MRI & CT Scans
- Occupational & Physical Therapy Services
- Complete Clinical Laboratory Services
- Complete Pulmonary Services including Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- Complete Diagnostic Services including EEG, EKG and Echo
- Full Pediatric Services
- Birthing Rooms
- Emergency Room and Trauma Center
- 24 Hour Physician Staffing
- Adjacent Helipad
- Immediate OR Access
- Abuse Services
- Child Assessment Team (CAN Team)
- Elder Abuse
- Drug Endangered Children
- SART (Sexual Assault Response Team)
- Childhood Injury Prevention Center
RUHS Brochure | Download pdf 3.5 Mb